This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SienteGlade #CollectiveBias
The wonderful thing about being a Latina, is that we proudly live our life in color. We live and breathe every aspect of our life with as much color as possible. From the clothes we wear, to the foods we eat, and even the scents we surround ourselves with. Everything is bright, bold, and full of life.
The first thing that someone notices when they walk into a Latino household is probably the aroma of food in the air. As proud as we are of our delicious foods, it's also nice to welcome guests into a home that smells bright and bold. As I walk the aisles at Target for my weekly shopping, I always like to stop and check out the different scents of Glade®'s Candles and PlugIns® Scented Oils. This week I chose the Glade®'s Radiant Berries.
See those berries? That's what led me to create a Radiant Berry dessert of my own. Everyone has had gelatin at one point, but not everyone has had Gelatina. This dessert is delicious, fresh, and con sabor latino.
Here's what you will need to create a delicious Gelatina:
● Raspberry flavor gelatin
● Gelatin packets
● Condensed Milk
● Chopped berries
1. First, follow the instructions on the box for the raspberry flavored gelatin, you will need to boil water. After mixing the hot water and cold water into the raspberry gelatin, mix well and refrigerate until set. This usually takes anywhere between 2 hours and overnight.
2. Once the gelatin has set, remove from the refrigerator and cut into small cubes, set aside.
3. Chop the fruit that you want to add to the gelatina, and set aside. I chose blueberries and strawberries.
4. Next you will follow the instructions for the plain gelatin, except this time after adding the boiling water, you will also add your can of condensed milk and let chill.
5. Now it's time to combine all ingredients to create a yummy dessert. Add pieces of the cubed gelatin and chopped fruit to a cup and pour the milky gelatin over. Note: Do not fill to the rim, because the gelatin tends to expand a bit as it cools.