I am so glad that the weather is starting to cool down around here. It feels so good to finally be able to turn on my oven and bake up some delicious dishes. If you've been following me for a while then you know the two things I am always trying to accomplish. 1. Get my kids to eat vegetables without a fight and 2. Figure out ways to make my life as easy as possible. Although this is a compensated post, shopping at Sam's Club and creating a recipe with KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner is true to my life. Today I'm sharing a recipe for the Quick Dinner Casserole I made for my family.
There are some days that I dread shopping trips, but I always look forward to a trip to Sam's Club. It's kind of like an event because you can get so much done at one time. I especially love going during lunch or dinner time because my family LOVES the sample stations and the snack bar. With Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club both offering great deals with their low prices and high value, there were a few deals I could not pass up. I picked up a 12 pack KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner for under $9, KRAFT Singles, and 6 Lunchables for under $7. I always feel good just knowing I have these KRAFT items on hand. You know, for those days that I don't feel like making a huge 10 course meal.
I used KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner to create a delicious and easy dinner casserole. Here's what you'll need:
- 2 boxes of KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (milk and butter is also needed according to the package)
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli (cooked)
- 1 cup of shredded chicken
- 1 package of KRAFT Stove Top Stuffing (chicken flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner according to instructions on the box. Make sure to double the ingredients for 2 boxes. Pour into baking dish and set aside.
- Boil water and cook the broccoli until tender, set aside.
- Prepare KRAFT Stove Top stuffing according to instructions on the box and set aside.
- Combine by mixing KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, cooked broccoli and shredded chicken in the casserole dish.
- Top the casserole with the cooked Stove Top stuffing and place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Then broil on high for 1-2 minutes or until stuffing is browned.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, serve and ENJOY!
This smelled so good while it was baking and it made the house nice and warm too. This is a perfect meal for a cold day.
My kids love KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner and I love that they think they are winning the battle when I serve it to them. Although it's always a good side dish, it can also be a main dish by adding in some other ingredients. Believe me, they barely noticed the broccoli and they gobbled it up and asked for more.
This recipe makes a good amount and there is definitely enough to serve a large bowl to the husband. Everything you see in my recipe was picked up at Sam's Club and the great part was because of the great deals on the large quantities, I still have all these ingredients. There is nothing worse than shopping and cooking and then having no groceries left after cooking just one meal.
So what are your favorite casseroles? I'd love to add some new recipes to my Pinterest, feel free to link one in the comments below.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club.