This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NewDadMustHaves #CollectiveBias
You guys! My best friend is having a baby! I have been saying this for the past 6 months or so as often as I can, because I still just can't believe it. I think deep down, I really wasn't sure babies were in the cards for her, but, there's no going back now. He's on his way! As first time parents, my best friend and her husband are excited, very nervous and have a lot of questions.
- Diapers and Wipes- because he'll soon find out you can never have too many of these.
- Lotions and Body wash- because bath time can be scary, but also a good time to bond.
- Cool blankets and Onesies- because Dad's only want their sons to wear the coolest clothes.
- The newest and coolest Baby Monitor!- because gadgets make everything better!
Bonus Baby shower tip: Put the gift in a reusable tote or crate that the parents can use for storage after the baby gets here and instead of wasting wrapping paper, wrap the gift in a receiving blanket. Everything gets put to good use that way.
- Easy-to-install VM981 baby monitor
- Wi-Fi Camera, 5" Touch Screen.
- High-definition color touch screen parent unit
- Remote access via the new MyVTech Baby app for Apple iOS and Android.
- Motion alerts
- Night vision
- Support for up to nine VTech VM980 Wi-Fi Accessory HD Video Cameras
What is your favorite go-to baby shower gift? How about just for the Dad to be?