This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
Are you back yet? We are about to end Week 2 of this school year and I am proud to say, we are getting back into the swing of things around here. For us, morning time can get a little hectic, but our morning routine, goes something like this:
First, I wake everyone up as gently as possible, hoping for good moods.
Second, we brush our teeth and use the restroom. They are finally old enough to do this on their own.
Third, it's time to get dressed. This has gotten easier since I started picking out their clothes the night before.
Fourth, we have a small snack to help get us going. Usually, half a pop tart and some milk, oatmeal, or toast.
Fifth and last before we leave the house is the brushing and styling of the hair.
A few weeks ago as we prepared for back to school, our family hairdresser Aunty Tricia cut about 10 inches off of this soon to be kindergartner's hair. She agreed to a "big girl" haircut, but for me, I was happy it would be less hair for me to manage.
We are a #NoMoreTangles family and use the 3 step regimen every day to help their hair stay healthy and manageable.
The three-step regimen is essential for maintaining healthy-looking and nourished hair.● Step 1: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo & Conditioner leaves hair beautiful and easy to manage.
● Step 2: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave In Conditioner controls wild frizz and tangles for silky, shiny hair.
● Step 3: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Detangling Spray instantly unlocks stubborn knots in wet or dry hair.
Now let me share with you one of our favorite easy hair styles for back to school. Back to school hair has to be quick and easy but of course, stylish right?
- I part her hair from both sides of her temple, back and across the back of her head. I like to tie back the rest of her hair to keep it out of the way.
- Part a section from the top of her head and tie with a rubber band.
- Part another section and grab that and the previous little pony tale and tie with another rubber band.
- Grab the last section of hair and the previous pony tale and tie with the last rubber band. Let loose the rest of the hair and that's it! An easy and cute way to style your hair for back to school.
I love this hairdo and it can be dressed up with rubber bands to match the outfit of the day or add a bow!
What are your favorite back to school hairdos? I know you took pictures of your little ones on their 1st day of school, everyone does! So why not share their hair back to school hairstyles?