Ah you guys! The day is finally here! Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War is now officially on Digital, 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray! I remember the excitement back in March when I got to see the movie at the El Capitan Theater and thinking I could not wait to watch this at home, with some pizza, in my bed! Because there is literally no better way to watch a movie, than with pizza in your bed. Am I right?
My girls must take after me because they love watching movies in my bed (and eating pizza) just as much as I do. Something about watching movies on moms bed makes it all that much more cozy.
Avengers: Infinity War was my favorite Avengers movie yet. But let's just keep it real, after every Avengers movie I say that it's my favorite. I loved how they brought together all of the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange and all of our new friends from Wakanda. If you are one of the last people on the planet to have not seen Infinity War, you are so lucky to bring it home because there are a ton of bonus features available.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary