This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® and Latina Bloggers Connect, however all photos and opinions are mine.
The holiday season is here and it's time for all the fun family dinners, holiday school programs, and my favorite, holiday pictures. Once a year I get out from behind the camera, dress my girls in brand new clothes and take a family photo. If you've ever attempted family photos with two little ones, you know how hectic that can be. As important as clothes and location are for photos, our hairstyles need to be on point too. Check out our perfect hairstyle for holiday pictures with the help of Johnson's No More Tangles products.
This is my wild child. Her personality is wild and so is her hair; thick, long and wild. She doesn't sit still for anything, so you can only imagine how difficult it can be to not only do her hair, but take the perfect family photo.
That excited face right there shows her love for the No More Tangles leave-in conditioner. With that head full of thick long hair she has grown to adore the leave-in conditioner, it makes brushing so much easier. I love it because it helps nourish the hair and keep it manageable at the same time.
For best results, do yourself a favor and try this 3 step regimen. The #NoMoreTangles products make my life easier, especially since I have to manage so much hair. Keep reading for my perfect hairstyle for the holidays.
Here is the step by step for our favorite holiday hairstyle:
The French Braid Double Crown.
- After following the Johnson's 3-step regimen above, you can then begin by parting the hair from one side and comb.
- Next, start the braid from the top of the part and continue by pulling pieces from the face frame to add to the braid, like a French braid. Once the hair from around the face is braided, continue the braid down to the tips of the hair.
- Then wrap the braid around to the other side of the head and while gathering the hair from the other side of the part, start braiding the first braid into a new braid, and all the way down to the tip.
- Lastly, you're going to wrap the braid back around to the other side where you first began and tuck and pin the tail of the braid into the rest of the hair.
- That's it! Oh and don't forget to add a beautiful bow.
Gosh, they grow up so fast. That's one of the reasons I consider holiday photos so important, each year you can look back and see how much everyone has grown and changed. The holidays are such a wonderful time for familia and I hope you enjoy the moments you spend together.
Tell me: Do you take Holiday Family Photos?
For more fun and easy hairstyles visit the JOHNSON’S® Baby
and follow the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #NOMORETANGLES.