This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheGiftOfClean #CollectiveBias
Father's day is just around the corner and I don't know about you, but I always have the hardest time shopping for my dad. He is the kinda guy who has everything. I can buy him another shirt with his favorite team on it, but he has plenty. Now that I have my little ones, Father's day has become more of Papa's day for my Dad. This Father's day I have combined two of my daughter's favorite things to do for a gift idea for their Papa: A giant homemade Father's Day card and a Car Care Gift Pack from Armor All®.
One of my daughter's favorite things to do with their Papa is helping him wash his car, so of course this gift is perfect! Of course to go along with this perfect gift, we had to give him something handmade. See: the giant Father's Day card above. The girls drew a picture of them helping their Papa wash his car, these will be some of their favorite memories when they grow up. They included everything important in their card, themselves and their Papa, Toby our dog, Papa's boat (car) and the tree that's in the front of our house. I know my Dad will keep his this giant card forever, it may even find a new home up in his office.
Whenever my dad washes his car, which is pretty often, like a few times a week, my girls run outside to help. I love to watch them because, as precious as my Dad's car is to him, he still lets them help... a little. Mostly, they play with the bubbles and the water hose and chase each other around while my dad makes his car nice and shiny.
It's fun for me to see my girls spend this time with their Papa, my Dad. I remember the day my Dad came home with this car. It was so big to me, I called it a boat. I still refer to it as the boat and my dad as the skipper, he kinda hates that. Haha! When the car was new I remember taking trips to Las Vegas and Palm Springs in that car. We would sing the theme songs to some of our favorite childhood TV shows like
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Saved by the Bell and play road trip games with my sister while in the backseat.
Can you see the pride? He loves his car and I think he loves his big bucket of car goodies. He probably loves it the most because it was from his granddaughters and now washing his car means spending time with them.
So how do you wash your car? This is how we wash ours:
- Park your car in a shaded area and rinse the loose dirt with water.
- Empty all products out of the wash bucket and put aside.
- Pour 1 oz of the Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax per gallon of water. Use your judgement based on the size of your car.
- Dip your sponge in the bubbly water and wash the surface of your car.
- Rinse the soapy water with water and use the Armor All Towel to dry.
- Use the Armor All Glass Wipes to clean the windows and mirrors.
- For the interior of the car you can use the Armor All Cleaning Wipes or Armor All Original Pump to make the inside of your car nice and shiny! I like the wipes a lot! They make this task go easier.
- Next use the Armor All Extreme Tire Shine to make the black on your tires even blacker.
- We always save the wheels for last, Armor All Quick Silver Wheel & Tire Cleaner make both the wheels and caps shine bright.. like a diamond.. haha!
- Stand back and admire your car in all of it's shiny glory. Cars always feel better when they are nice and clean. Take it for a spin and enjoy!
Check out this bucket of fun! Well, not as much fun for me, but this is such a fun gift for Dads. Look at all of the products you get inside a new wash bucket.
Father's Day Buckets include following products:
Armor All Orange Bucket with Lid
Armor All Extreme Tire Shine
Armor All Original Pump 10oz
Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax
Armor All Cleaning Wipes
Armor All Glass Wipes
Armor All Quick Silver Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Armor All Towel
Armor All Pro Tips Booklet
The value of the bucket and the products are valued at more than $30, which at the current cost, is a little more than 42% savings at Walmart. And I have a coupon to share with you too! Save $2 here! (while supplies last.)
If the Dad in your life loves his car then this is such a great gift at an even better value. Armor All products help people preserve and protect the value and appearance of their cars. From interior products like Armor All®
Protectant Wipes to exterior items like Armor All Wash & Wax, Armor All products go beyond simply washing to help maintain the appearance of a car for the long term.