This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyFavoriteIsAllMine #CollectiveBias
My favorite thing about Spring is all of the colors. I love that suddenly colors show up everywhere, from flowers, to clothes, to decor, to food. Color is everywhere!
The colorful designs inspired me to get my mantle ready for Spring. The colors reminded me of stained glass, which made me think about making my own SPRING stained glass banner. I always have tons of tissue paper scraps laying around, so this worked out perfectly.
In order to create a Stained Glass SPRING Banner of your own, all you need is:
- tissue paper, cut into small squares
- a laminator
Also, I find that having a bottle of Diet Coke to drink helps with the creative process.
To create the Stained Glass SPRING Banner all you need to do is:
- Cut your paper to the size you want your banner to be, mine are about 4x6.
- Cut out the letters S-P-R-I-N-G. I like to freehand the letters, but you can always use a template or cutting machine.
- Run a glue stick around the letters and lay your tissue squares on top, to cover the letters.
- Lay them out to be laminated.
- Trim the extra lamination from around the banner.
- Punch a hole in each corner and string them together.
- Tie the strings to a few skewers and then place those skewers into a Diet Coke "It's Mine" bottle on each side.
See? How pretty is that? Crazy how inspiration comes from everywhere. It is so important to always keep your eyes open to any source of inspiration.
Right now, Albertsons is partnering with Diet Coke for a fun contest. You could win 1 of 10 VIP prize packages for 2 to Los Angeles to see Primetime TV's biggest awards show. The prize package includes hotel, travel gift card, pre-party reception, gift bag and tickets to the award show. All you have to do to enter is snap a selfie with your favorite Diet Coke "It's Mine" bottle or can and share it on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #ItsAllMineSweepstakes! Easy!
Note: Regarding Twitter and Instagram, your account settings must be set to "unprotected" and/ or "public" in order for your tweets to be visible to enter the sweepstakes. once your entry is submitted your entry picture will be added to the microsite. If your photo does not appear within 24 hours, your entry did not submit appropriately (check for appropriate hashtag and whether your Twitter/Instagram was made public prior to your submission).