Earlier this year I attended Knott's Berry Farm's famous Boysenberry Festival and was able to taste Boysenberry in ways I had never even thought of. One of my favorites was the Boysenberry BBQ sauce, it is the perfect combination of both sweet and savory. While filling my basket with goodies at the Berry Market, I knew I had to grab a bottle of the Boysenberry BBQ sauce.
This Boysenberry BBQ Meatloaf is just like most of my favorite recipes; fast, easy and all you need is one bowl and one pan.
For this recipe you will need:
1 cup of delicious Berry Market Boysenberry BBQ Sauce (divided in half)
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 1/2 cups of dried stuffing mix
1 stalk of celery (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl use your hands to mix 1/2 cup of Berry Market Boysenberry BBQ Sauce, 1 lb ground turkey, 1 1/2 cups of dried stuffing mix, 2 eggs and 1 chopped celery stalk.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour contents of bowl into loaf pan and spread out evenly.
- Poke holes about 2 inches apart throughout the meat loaf.
- Use other 1/2 cup of Berry Market Boysenberry BBQ sauce to spread over the top of the meat loaf.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing to let the juices settle, then serve with some extra Berry Market Boysenberry BBQ sauce drizzled over the top.
This is a great recipe for those cold days when you can turn on the oven to help heat the house while you cook. The Berry Market Boysenberry BBQ sauce makes the house smell so good while the meatloaf bakes. I also like this recipe for the holiday potlucks. Each meatloaf can be cut to about 9 - 3/4 inch thick slices and you can easily make a few meatloaves at one time.