Back again for another year of fun! Boo at the LA Zoo is treating guests to some Halloween fun. Weekends in October are special at the LA Zoo because not only do you get to visit all of the amazing animals that you know and love, but you can also expect live performances, special animal feedings, pumpkin carving, characters, and crafts.
BOO AT THE L.A. ZOO TREATS GUESTS
TO HALLOWEEN FUN THROUGHOUT OCTOBER
WITH SPOOKY CAVES, CORN STALK MAZE, PUMPKIN CARVING,
MAD SCIENCE FIRE AND ICE SHOW, PUPPET SHOWS,
CRAFTS, SPECIAL ANIMAL FEEDINGS,
Boo at the LA Zoo is Sponsored by 99 Cents Only Stores and is free with admission, with the exception of Dinosaurs: Extinct.
October 1 through 31, 2016
10 am – 4 pm
Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Daily Boo Adventures
Daily adventures (seven days a week)
- Nocturnal Adventure Maze – Find your way through a mysterious maze by answering questions about night-roaming creatures. But beware; if you answer wrong, you may end up at a “dead” end! Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Boo-tiful Photos – Capture frightfully good snaps at our mini pumpkin patch and retro horror movie poster photo ops from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Then share, if you dare, using #BooAtTheLAZoo.
- The L.A.I.R. – No decorations are required for this goose bump-inducing excursion, where you’ll come face-to-face with rare snakes, poisonous frogs, and venomous lizards. Open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Animals & You Boo – Get up close to creepy critters – so close, in fact, you may even get to touch them! At 10: 45 and 11:45 a.m. daily, with an extra show at 12:45 p.m. on weekends.
Weekend Boo Adventures
- Fearsome Feedings & Creature Treats – Watch as our animal residents enjoy seasonal treats all their own. See schedule below. Warning: Includes carcass feedings. Parental discretion is advised.
- Swazzle’s Monster Menagerie Puppet Show – Help a lonely mad scientist create the ultimate trick-or-treating buddy by combining animal “super powers.” Shows at 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. starting Saturday, October 7.
- Masterpiece Pumpkins – Marvel at expert carving demonstrations from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Starting Saturday, October 7.