Back again for another year of fun! Boo at the LA Zoo is treating guests to some Halloween fun. Weekends in October are special at the LA Zoo because not only do you get to visit all of the amazing animals that you know and love, but you can also expect live performances, special animal feedings, pumpkin carving, characters, and crafts.
BOO AT THE L.A. ZOO TREATS GUESTS
TO HALLOWEEN FUN THROUGHOUT OCTOBER
WITH SPOOKY CAVES, CORN STALK MAZE, PUMPKIN CARVING,
MAD SCIENCE FIRE AND ICE SHOW, PUPPET SHOWS,
CRAFTS, SPECIAL ANIMAL FEEDINGS,
DISNEY ACTIVITY STATION,
COSTUME CHARACTER MEET & GREETS WITH PJ MASKS AND PEPPA PIG AND MORE.
Boo at the LA Zoo is Sponsored by 99 Cents Only Stores and is free with admission, with the exception of Dinosaurs: Extinct.
October 1 through 31, 2016
10 am – 4 pm
Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Daily Boo Adventures
- Creepy Caves – Explore dim caverns that are home to giant slithering, crawling creatures from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ghoulish Grove – Make your way through the Graveyard Safari and discover spooky sights around every corner from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Freaky Framed Photo Op – Take a frightfully good picture among the portraits of a haunted gallery from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The L.A.I.R. – No decorations needed for this goose bump-inducing adventure where you’ll come face-to-face with rare snakes, poisonous frogs, and venomous lizards. Open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Animals & You Boo – Get up close to creepy critters – so close, in fact, you may even get to touch them! At 10: 45 and 11:45 a.m. daily, with an extra show at 12:45 p.m. on weekends.
- Dinosaurs: Unextinct meets Boo at the L.A. Zoo – Explore an ancient forest and find remnants of an overnight expedition where campers got hair-raisingly close to giant, roaring dinosaurs that have been brought back to life for a limited time. But don’t worry, the dinosaurs are safely back in their enclosures and will not escape again. Or will they? This special exhibit is $5 plus zoo admission for guests 2 and older.
Weekend Boo Adventures
- Spooky Crafts – Create bat and spider web masterpieces from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Musical Monster Mash-Up – Laugh and sing along with Swazzle’s sweet-and-spooky Halloween puppet show at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Fire & Ice Science Show – Enter a mad scientists lab and witness jaw-dropping demonstrations at 2:30 p.m.
- Halloween Dance Party with the GEC Street Team – Dance and play fun family games (with prizes!) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Masterpiece Pumpkins – Marvel at expert carving demonstrations from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Strolling Characters – Meet and take pictures with spooky and fanciful characters from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fearsome Feedings & Creature Treats – Watch as our animal residents enjoy seasonal treats all their own. See schedule below. Warning: Includes carcass feedings. Parental discretion is advised.